Service Canada based in Whitby, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen Services Officer (CSO) – Government Services. Service Canada is known to provide service programs that are the largest and most heavily used programs. Our service program includes the Social Insurance Number, the Employment Insurance program, the Old Age Security program and the Canada Pension Plan. We also work as a center to accept Canadian passports. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $54,878 annually 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Full time
Location: Dundas St. East and Thickson Rd Whitby, ON L1N 2L1
Work Setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
Security and Safety: Enhanced reliability security clearance, Criminal record check, Credit check.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and be able to work with tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours.
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client.
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and have judgment skills.
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!