BMO is known to be driven by a shared Purpose, to boldly grow the good in business and life. It works to create lasting, positive change for its customers, communities and people. The same is done by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries. BMO transforms lives and businesses, and powers economic growth around the world.
Currently, BMO is inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Representative to work in Vancouver from any of the eligible candidates who have guidance regarding retail banking sales and services and can provide customer support services.
Employer Name: BMO
Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service
Position: Customer Service Representative
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Approx $17.00-34.00 hourly
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Vancouver, BC V6M 1Z2, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: To be determined
Education: Post-secondary degree or certification in a related field of study is desirable
Experience: No experience is required
Physical Requirements: To be determined
- The candidate should have high-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- The candidate should be confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smartphones, online tools, and applications.
- The candidate should be highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and understand their benefits.
- The candidate should be able to project a professional presence
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- The candidate should have a passionate commitment to helping customers.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on delivering a personal experience to customers.
- The candidate should be a resourceful self-starter with the courage and confidence to approach customers.
- The candidate should have a readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- The candidate should have an aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- The candidate should have a basic knowledge learner on the job
- The candidate should have verbal and written communication skills – Basic (in a business environment).
- The candidate should have organization skills – basic (in a business environment).
- The candidate should have collaboration and team skills – basic (in a business environment).
- The candidate should be able to deliver exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects
- The candidate should be able to identify customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers
- The candidate should be able to work collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- The candidate should be able to identify customer needs and initiate referrals to BMO colleagues.
- The candidate should be able to support customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- The candidate should be able to welcome customers warmly and meet their banking service and transactional needs with seamless execution.
- The candidate should be able to offer advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making it easy, simple, and fast to bank with BMO.
- The candidate should be able to review customer profiles and engage customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans and credit card needs.
- The candidate should be able to contribute to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- The candidate should be able to support operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- The candidate should be able to manage, load, and reconciles cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g. CRU).
- The candidate should be able to execute routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- The candidate should be able to act as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- The candidate should be able to probe to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrate marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- The candidate should be able to organize work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The candidate should be able to take the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- The candidate should be able to look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience.
- The candidate should be able to contribute to business results and the overall experience delivered in the branch.
- The candidate could have to work at multiple branches based on market needs; work schedules may differ from week to week in terms of days worked, hours, and shifts.
- The candidate should have to follow through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interest.
- The candidate should be able to keep current with the wider financial services marketplace, the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to upholding the highest ethical requirements of our industry.
- The candidate should be able to maintain current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrate them into customer conversations.
- The candidate should be able to identify and report suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- The candidate should be able to compile with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), and the Privacy Act.
- The candidate should be able to perform initial problem solving within given rules/limits and escalates when required.
- The candidate should be able to perform Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- The employees get accommodation facilities available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process and the employees working there later.
- The employees at BMO are valued, respected and heard, and have more ways to grow and make an impact
- The employees get to make an impact from day one, to themselves and also to customers
- BMO supports their employees with the tools and resources an employee needs to reach new milestones, as they help the BMO customers reach theirs.
- The employees get various other benefits such as in-depth training and coaching, manager support and network-building opportunities, gaining valuable experience, and broadening their skill set.
BMO is known to be committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, BMO gains strength through its people and their perspectives.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly online by sending an email (along with the resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!