Prestige Daycare Group Ltd. based in Spruce Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. Prestige Daycare Group Ltd. is one of the best child care centre and nursery school of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have well-trained and efficient staffs who help us to operate our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Prestige Daycare Group Ltd.
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.95 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Child care centre
Security and safety: Basic security clearance required, criminal record should checked, Child Abuse Registry should checked and child welfare should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development assistant (ECE level 1), Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Child development worker (ECE level 2) and Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, interpersonal awareness and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to take care of Infant (3 months – 11 months)
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, storytelling, supervise staff, trainees or volunteers, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- The candidate should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods and also observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children and also plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- The candidate should be able to establish guidelines for behaviour, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!