One Two Buckle My Shoe Childcare Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE). One Two Buckle My Shoe Childcare Inc. is a daycare and early learning center which offers a range of programs for children from infancy through to school age, including full-day care, before and after school care, and preschool programs. Our programs are designed to promote social, emotional, and cognitive development, and are led by qualified and experienced early childhood educators. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: One Two Buckle My Shoe Childcare Inc.
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE)
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 5660 192 street Surrey, BC V3S 2V7
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidates should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidates should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidates will get dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!