Melissa Marilag based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child Caregiver-Private Home. Melissa Marilag is a verified resident of Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Melissa Marilag
Position: Child Caregiver-Private Home
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Don Mills Road and Fairview Mall Drive, North York, ON, M2J 3C6
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Employer’s home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Children’s Ages: 1 year, Kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to supervise and care for children
- The candidate should be able to sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- The candidate should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidate should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidate should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidate should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- The candidate should be able to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidate should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The employees get to work in a family environment
- The employees get accomodation available by the employer
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
There is no company information available as the job is posted by an individual.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!