Hudson’s of Stratford based in Stratford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Furniture mover. Hudson’s of Stratford is a family owned and operated furniture store since 1912. We are the largest furniture and mattress stores in Stratford. Our long history make us experienced and well-known in the community. We offer competative salary and every possible facilities to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hudson’s of Stratford
Position: Furniture mover
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 141 Downie St, Stratford, ON, N5A 1X3
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors
Weight handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be energetic, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of vehicle and equipment like Dollies and hand trucks
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods, pack and unpack goods and also transport and distribute materials and goods
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!