Rah-Firdaus Foods & Fashions Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packaging supervisor – food and beverage processing. Rah-Firdaus Foods & Fashions Inc. is a family run business that specializes in very high quality African & Caribbean Food groceries from around the world. Our extraordinarily chosen tremendous run of items shifts from flavors and nourishment flavoring to poultry, fish and chosen drinks and grains. We feature a great selection of high-quality merchandise, friendly service and, of course, Every Day Low Prices. We also have another goal: to bring you the best shopping experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rah-Firdaus Foods & Fashions Inc.
Position: Packaging supervisor – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.50 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 158 St. Annes Rd, Winnipeg, MB, R2M 2Z6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, willing to relocate, on-site customer service, department store, urban area and supermarket/grocery store
Work site environment: Candidates should work in cold/refrigerated, odours and Africa
Transportation/travel information: Willing to travel regularly and travel expenses not paid by employer
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Yoruba Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Cuisine specialties: African cuisine
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be dependable, adaptable, collaborative, analytical, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, outgoing, proactive, quick learner, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have integrity, positive attitude, knowledge of time management, efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have working experience of food services
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease, prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease and also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates, conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce, prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment and also maintain sales records for inventory control
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
158 St. Annes Rd suite 2
Between 12:00 PM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!