Sukhi Dhillon Farm LTD. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. We are known to work with advanced techniques on the farm. We are well-known to serve quality fruits and vegetables in Richmond and nearby areas. We are known to serve organic fruits and vegetables without any preservatives in them.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Sukhi Dhillon Farm LTD.
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 14
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: No experience is required although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The candidate should have specific field crops skills such as hand-harvesting vegetables
- The employees get an Employment Insurance (EI) that provides temporary income support
- The employees get the benefits of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- The employees get health insurance benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as Short-term disability insurance, Long-term disability insurance, Group RRSP or pension plans.
- The employees get health benefits such as Vision care, Dental insurance, Life insurance and Paid sick days
- The employees get education and training benefits
- The employees get to work in flexible work arrangements
Sukhi Dhillon Farm LTD. is known for its employees, who are the employees who know the best. The company has been working for years started by Sukhi Dhillon. The company is known by its customers, its customers being increased for the quality products produced at the farm.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!