Macedo Farms based in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grapes Farm worker. Macedo Farms is one of the best fruit and vegetable combination farms of the town. We have many years of experience and are well-known in the community. Our employees are efficient and helps us run our business smoothly. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Macedo Farms
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Shifts: Weekend and Flexible Hours
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, hot and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Grapes
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, able to distinguish between colours, stand for extended periods and also bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Planting equipment and also Tractor
- The candidate should be able to maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to clean crop, hoe crops, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to clipping, fruit trees training, grading, hand harvesting vegetables, suckering and also tying
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!