TG and SG Investment Ltd. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager – financial, communications and other business services. TG and SG Investment Ltd. has built a strong reputation for delivering exceptional investment guidance and services in the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing unbiased and reliable advice to help individuals make informed investment decisions. With a team of highly skilled financial experts, we are dedicated to offering personalized guidance and support. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of General manager – financial, communications and other business services is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: TG and SG Investment Ltd.
Position: General manager – financial, communications and other business services
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $65.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- The candidates should be able to authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- The candidates should be able to establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- The candidates should be able to establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs, represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- The candidates should be able to select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!