Sailors Group Ltd. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck dispatcher. Sailors Group Ltd. is one of the best transport companies of the town. We have many years of experience in this field and are well-known in the community. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sailors Group Ltd.
Position: Truck dispatcher
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $23.10 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Dispatch management service software, Monitoring and tracking software, Electronic mail, Internet and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, pay attention to detail and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to maintain vehicle operator work records and also schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment
- The candidate should be able to record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service and also advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems
- The candidate should be able to ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries and also maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders, dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations, follow-up on issues with work orders, handle wake-up calls and keep track of shipments
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
110 WATER RIDGE PATH
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!