Domric International Ltd. based in Ruthven, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse Worker. Domric International Ltd. is a well-known name when it comes to greenhouse farming. We are known to give a unique understanding of our customers and their needs. Our company is known to be involved in the fresh produce industry in one way or another from grower, food safety, marketer, material handling and logistics. With products we are also known to have a strong work ethic. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Overtime shifts. This position of Greenhouse Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Domric International Ltd.
Position: Greenhouse Worker
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3069 Graham Side Road, Ruthven, ON, N0P 2G0
Job ID: 22061511
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Work Site Environment: At heights, Wet/damp, Hot
Own transportation, Travel expenses not paid by employer, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Rural area
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings
- The candidate should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage
- The candidate should be able to assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
- The candidate should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidate should be able to clean work area
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various career development opportunities
Domric International Ltd. can be defined as a year old family institution that was pioneered by Harold Policella along with his two teenage sons Domenic and Rick. The farm is known to be born out of the Detroit Produce Terminal Market, where its American warehouse is still located.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!