Rockytrail Farms ltd based in Purple Springs, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Rockytrail Farms ltd is one of the best miscellaneous crop farms of the town, providing fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rockytrail Farms ltd
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.52 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: 103044a RGE RD 152, Purple Springs, AB, T0K 1X0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available
Work site environment: Candidates should work in other miscellaneous crop farming and Potato and vegetable
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Type of crops: Potatoes
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, distinguish between colours, walk, stand for extended periods and also for sound discrimination, bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Loader
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also hoe crops
- The candidate should be able for grading, hand harvesting vegetables and also seed cutting
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!