Sushi Nami Royale is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Line Cook. Sushi Nami Royale is known to strive to make its brand the Nation’s favorite finest Japanese Sushi and best Ramen dining experience with a customer-first business philosophy. Our restaurant is known to serve all types of quality food items at affordable prices. We provide dine-in options and also deliver our food all over Canada. We have food options for everyone for all types of meals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sushi Nami Royale
Position: Line Cook
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour, for 40.00 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Shifts: Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening, Holiday is also usually required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years (Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.)
- The candidate should be able to read text
- The candidate should be able to take care of numeracy
- The candidate should be able to work with others
- The candidate should have problem-solving skills
- The candidate should have decision making skills
- The candidate should have critical thinking skills
- The candidate should have skills to job task planning and organizing
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook full course meals
- The candidate should be able to plan menus
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and bonus
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available and paid leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!