Transworld Xpress Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a truck driver, long haul. Transworld Xpress Inc. is devoted to always providing outstanding transportation services to all of our customers. We realize that by providing dependable and timely distribution, our customers will achieve higher operational sustainability. We will continue to improve and grow by investing in technology and resources and pursuing the most cost-effective and economical business practices. Most importantly, we believe in fostering a safe culture for our employees as well as those with whom we share the road., marketing, and franchising. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning. This position of a truck driver, long haul is approved by LMIA
Employer Name: Transworld Xpress Inc.
Position: truck driver, long haul
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $27.44 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Job ID: 22061905
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, Valid driver’s license, Travel expenses paid by the employer
Workplace information: On-the-road job
On the road job: Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be able to do overtime
- The candidate should be able to team player
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be able to perform preventive maintenance; Load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to the central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to tarping and ensure the safety and security of cargo
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidate should be able to oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
We will be an industry leader, providing innovative and ecologically responsible freight management solutions to a diverse customer base while remaining fiscally responsible and being regarded as one of the top transportation employers. Our goal is to provide unrivaled, dependable service to our customers, with the dedication to work together as a team and the guarantee that we can rely on today and tomorrow.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!