Nordon Apartments Ltd. based in Mission, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caretaker. Nordon Apartments Ltd. is a well-kown apartment complex of the town. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Nordon Apartments Ltd.
Position: Live-in caretaker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $36,000 annually for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Mission, BC
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driver’s validity licence should checked
Transportation/travel information: Vehicle supplied by employer
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have experience of equipments like Power tools, Power lawn mowers and also Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments)
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures and also clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- The candidate should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs, perform safety and security checks, perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens and also contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- The candidate should be able to advertise vacancy, balance rent roll and also work with minimal supervision
- The employees get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!