Addiction Rehab Toronto Inc. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance Manager. Addiction Rehab Toronto Inc. is a renowned healthcare institution and addiction treatment facility which was founded with the mission to provide comprehensive and effective addiction rehabilitation services. Addiction Rehab Toronto Inc. has emerged as a trusted provider of specialized care for individuals struggling with substance abuse and related mental health issues. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Maintenance manager is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Addiction Rehab Toronto Inc.
Position: Maintenance manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.46 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by the employer
Work setting: Health care institution, facility, or clinic
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be accurate, dependable, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- The candidates should be able to direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment’s machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- The candidates should be able to hire and oversee the training and supervision of staff
- The candidates should be able to plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security, and snow removal
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!