Packager – manufacturing
Granit J McCutcheon Inc based in Stanstead, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing. Granit J McCutcheon Inc was founded in view of becoming a family business in 1988. We are a modern plant, which specialises in personalized granite and stone work, and is equipped with the latest technologies, such as a computerized saw, automatic polishers, computerized design system for the sandblast department, and computerised laser etching. The workforce went from 3 employees in 1988, to 13 in 1995 and to18 as of today. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Granit J McCutcheon Inc
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Stanstead, QC
Shifts: 07:00 to 16:00
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty and noisy area
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual and also reliable
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!