Mainpower Electrical Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction electrician helper. Mainpower Electrical Ltd is committed to delivering top-notch electrical solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each client. From new installations and electrical upgrades to repairs and maintenance, we handle projects of all sizes with precision and attention to detail. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mainpower Electrical Ltd
Position: Construction electrician helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.45 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidates should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials
- The candidates should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret blueprints
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!