Pala Consulting Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Real Estate Administrative Assistant. Pala Consulting Ltd. is one of the well-known real estate agents of Surrey. We are known to provide the best possible results. We work without any random chance of selection. Our company is known to work with putting clients on priority with giving time to every client. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Pala Consulting Ltd.
Position: Real Estate Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 to $18.00 per hour for 15 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Evening, Morning
Work Setting: Real estate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
Area of Work Experience: Charts, tables, graphs and diagrams, Contracts, Reports and records, Statistics
Area of Specialization: Residential real estate
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to prepare financial statements and reports
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- The candidate should be able to review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, On-site amenities, Team building opportunities and Parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting to experience, Letter of recommendation, and the Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!