M30 Retail Services, Inc based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Merchandiser. M30 Retail Services, Inc can be termed as a national merchandising company. Our company is created to provide auditing services as a third-party contractor for Safeway. We have evolved into a multi-faceted merchandising company and work with retailers, vendors, brokers and organizations from the retail industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: M30 Retail Services, Inc
Position: Retail Merchandiser
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 3 to 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: North Vancouver, BC, On the road job
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy
Work Setting: Urban area
On The Road Job: Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Work Setting: Retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Specialization/experience (business sales and services): Merchandising or window
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Cellular phone, Computer
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills and be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to arrange product according to planogram
- The candidate should be able to maintain adequate stock levels
- The candidate should be able to review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as mileage paid
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get other benefits such as variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!