EJK VENTURES LTD. based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. EJK VENTURES LTD. is a cheap and spacious restaurant with stool seating and dishing out a variety of multicultural and multicuisin food. We offer authentic food with fast dine in and take out services. We provide fresh and frozen both food. We focus on good service and happy customers. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: EJK VENTURES LTD.
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume, ) through below mentioned details.
1509 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!