Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Service agent, guests – hotel. Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East is one of the best hotels of the Winnipeg. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East
Position: Service agent, guests – hotel
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 16 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Early Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort and rural area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, process group arrivals and departures, take, cancel and change room reservations and also maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- The candidate should be able to provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information about points of interest in the area, investigate and resolve complaints and claims, assist clients/guests with special needs and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to exchange foreign currency, process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments, balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms, follow emergency and safety procedures, clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, handle wake-up calls and also perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!