Lovely Sweets & Restaurant, based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Ethnic food cook. Lovely sweet is a multi-floored sweet stall with wide varieties. Really good quality and taste. The price is acceptable. We have experience of more than 50 years in this business and our sweets are made of pure ingredients with no adulteration and any hazards to health. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Ethnic food cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Lovely Sweets & Restaurant
Position: Ethnic food cook
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must need 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Work Setting: Restaurant, Urban area
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: East Indian
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be dependable
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean the kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced laborer techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!