Innovative Fishery Products Inc based in Belliveaus Cove, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shellfish processor. Innovative Fishery Products Inc specializes in a wide range of seafood offerings, including various fish species, shellfish, and crustaceans. We prioritize sustainable fishing practices and work closely with local fishermen who adhere to responsible harvesting methods, ensuring the long-term health and sustainability of the marine ecosystem. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Innovative Fishery Products Inc
Position: Shellfish processor
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $28,350 to $33,150 annually (to be negotiated) / 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Belliveaus Cove, NS
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in wet/damp area
- The candidate should be reliable and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, piece work, and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!