Domino’s Pizza based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant. Domino’s Pizza is using the finest ingredients to make pizzas. We will prepare everything fresh for you for carryout or delivery to your Vernon area home or business location. We offer more than just pizza delivery, also services to the Vernon area with all of our pizza, chicken wings, and chocolate cake and other delicious lunch or dinner choices. Our focus is to redefine convenience by creating inspired food, picked up in three minutes or safely delivered in 10. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Shift manager – fast food restaurant is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Domino’s Pizza
Position: Shift manager – fast food restaurant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 809 Victoria St N Kitchener, ON N2B 3C3
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession, Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year.
Supervision: 3-4 people, 5-10 people, Food service counter attendants and food preparers
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be accurate, initiative, judgemental and focused on client.
- The candidate should have dependability, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skill.
- The candidate should establish methods to meet work schedules, supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, address customers’ complaints or concerns, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare and submit reports, establish work schedules
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!