HIGHWAY KING TRANSPORT LTD. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Accountant. HIGHWAY KING TRANSPORT LTD. is an independent transportation provider specializing in temperature controlled and dry freight truckload services throughout Canada and the USA. started with a few trucks over 15 years ago, and has grown to have a fleet with over 150 new tractors today. our vision is to help customers streamline their business by providing sustainable solutions to their transport challenges with the help of our over 400 efficient staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: HIGHWAY KING TRANSPORT LTD.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able for large workload
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies, able to prepare financial statements and reports and also able to prepare income tax returns from accounting records
- The candidate should be able to plan, set up and administer accounting systems, able to analyze financial documents and reports and also able to examine accounting records
- The candidate should be able to develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure and also able to examine accounting records
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email, fax or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2160 PEARDONVILLE RD
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!