Welch Materials (Canada) Inc. based in Gilbert Plains, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Welch Materials (Canada) Inc. is known to develop and manufacture Chromatography consumables including HPLC columns, Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) columns, GC columns, sample vials, syringe filters, and chromatographic media. We are a multinational company known to develop quality products. We are a multinational company known to develop quality products. Our company is known as an expert in bonding chemistry and innovative packing materials for chromatography applications. Our company has developed many innovative products including five series of HPLC columns and supports the same worldwide. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Welch Materials (Canada) Inc.
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Gilbert Plains, MB
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Operating Systems and Software: Google Docs
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Office
Area of Specialization: Reports and records, Invoices, Correspondence, Contracts
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a great work environment
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
Established in 2003, Welch Materials was formed in Shanghai, China and later Welch Materials (Zhejiang) was opened in 2011 at Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. The company Welch has developed operations at Welch Materials, Inc., at West Haven, CT, USA and Welch Materials, India PVT. Ltd., at Gurgaon. The company has its strength in its deep experience in particle surface modification science.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!