Union of Northern Workers based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Union of Northern Workers are expertise in executing large and complex projects. To accomplish this expertise, our responsible site managers hire and retain, a first-class experience, and an efficient workforce. We have successfully completed various projects. Using outstanding materials, the latest innovations, and the most precise craftsmanship we deliver projects to exceed your expectations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Union of Northern Workers
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $81,259.59 to $91,713.75 annually (to be negotiated) 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates should have knowledge of Database software, Human resources software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, client focus, accurate, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries, compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and disability benefits
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, pension plan, free parking, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4910 53rd Street, Yellowknife, NT X1A 1V2 suite 400
Yellowknife , NT
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!