Vancouver Patrolling Security Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Vancouver Patrolling Security Ltd founded on 2007, is committed to delivering the highest quality in customer service for clients. We provides security services throughout the lower mainland. Our services includes Uniformed static guard or loss prevention officers, mobile patrols, alarm response, bike patrols and special events. We are known to provide satisfactory services to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Vancouver Patrolling Security Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able for multitasking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!