MLM Nationalplubing.com Inc based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. MLM Nationalplubing.com Inc has been providing high-quality plumbing services to residential, commercial, and industrial clients throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. Our team of skilled and experienced plumbers are committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that every project is completed on time and within budget. We offer a wide range of services, including plumbing repairs, installations, maintenance, and emergency services, as well as mechanical system installations and upgrades. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that every job is done efficiently and effectively. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MLM Nationalplubing.com Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time – Virtual job based in
Location: Richmond, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
- The candidates should be multi-tasker, client focus, flexible, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!