Dairy Queen based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Dairy Queen is a popular fast-food chain which is known for its signature soft-serve ice cream and classic American fast-food items. Dairy Queen’s menu includes a variety of classic fast-food items such as burgers, chicken tenders, and hot dogs, as well as their famous soft-serve ice cream treats such as the Blizzard and the Dilly Bar. In addition to these menu items, the chain also offers a variety of salads and other healthier options for those seeking lighter fare. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dairy Queen
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Google Docs, Electronic scheduler, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
Technical terminology: Business
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records, Statistics, Invoices
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have ability to multitask, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to supervise other workers, record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!