CANWIND LOGISTICS LTD. based in Oakbank, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. CANWIND LOGISTICS LTD. is a well-regarded logistics firm that specializes in providing tailored transportation and freight management solutions. With an unwavering focus on efficiency, dependability, and exceeding customer expectations, CANWIND Logistics has solidified its position as a reliable and valued partner for businesses seeking comprehensive logistics services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CANWIND LOGISTICS LTD.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 216 JEAN MARC AVE Oakbank, MB R0E 1J0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, flexible, and reliable
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!