Bolt Wireless Inc. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Bolt Wireless Inc. offers a diverse range of products, including wireless routers, access points, and other networking devices, all designed to deliver seamless connectivity and exceptional performance. Our solutions are known for our robustness, speed, and advanced features, enabling users to stay connected and productive in various environments. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bolt Wireless Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly 35 to 37 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 8067 120th Street, Delta, BC V4C 6P7
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Windows, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have ability to multitask, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., supervise other workers
- The candidates should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates will get team-building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8067 120th Street suite 110
Between 11:00 AM and 03:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!