Peoples Bookkeeping & Tax Inc. based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Peoples Bookkeeping & Tax Inc. offers a range of services, including financial statement preparation, payroll services, and tax planning and filing. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff work closely with clients to ensure that their financial needs are met and that they receive personalized service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Peoples Bookkeeping & Tax Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.47 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1200 Princess Royal Avenue Nanaimo, BC V9S 3Z7
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc., determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic inquiries, order office supplies, and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- The candidates should be able to establish and implement policies and procedures, plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
1200 Princess Royal Avenue suite 4
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!