Beaver Creek Winnery Limited based in Lawrencetown, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Beaver Creek Winnery Limited is a winenery cum Cafe. If you’re looking for a little getaway for an afternoon, or to book a beautiful rustic retreat for a wedding, we provides all the lush qualities of a true vineyard experience. We serve wine from our own vineyard. Our specialty is dry red wine. Our products are quality checked with utmost care. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Beaver Creek Winnery Limited
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 496 Carleton Rd, RR # 1, Lawrencetown, NS, B0S 1M0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organised way
- The candidate should have specialization on correspondence, contracts and invoices
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!