KENARD FAST FOOD LTD based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. KENARD FAST FOOD LTD is a multicusine restraunt. We serve all day lunch, buffet, coffee and brunch. We serve our guests with warmth and always look for their satisfaction. We also have catering service for all kinds of events. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KENARD FAST FOOD LTD
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.71 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 10421 51 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6H 0K4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call and Morning
Work Setting: Cleaning service company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Word
- The candidate should be able to pay attention
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
10421 51 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!