Érablière D. Thibeault Ltée based in Saint-Quentin, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Érablière D. Thibeault Ltée is widely recognized for delivering top-notch products and services and is regarded as a prominent service provider in the region. Our approach involves collaborating closely with our clients to comprehend their unique challenges, enabling us to tailor effective solutions to their business requirements. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Érablière D. Thibeault Ltée
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 5786 route 17Saint-Quentin, NB E8A 2J1
Shifts: 08:00 to 17:00
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years
Area of specialization: Agriculture, fishing and/or forestry
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidates should demonstrate excellent written communication abilities
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer the telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic inquiries
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- The candidates should be able to oversee payroll administration
- The candidates will get free parking area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, References attesting experience, Proof of the requested certifications) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!