Shiksha-The Learning Academy based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Shiksha-The Learning Academy is known to help children in schools by providing them with the best tutorial services. We are known to have a team of experienced professionals who specialize in English, Math, Science and Social Studies for preschool to grade 12. We have a unique and innovative teaching approach that recognizes and cares for each child so they can see themselves as highly accomplished learners. We work with tutoring our students while supporting their learning differences. Our students are known to blossom into confident, skilled and independently minded individuals. In all, every child’s success is our goal. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning shifts. The position of Administrative Assistant is approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: Shiksha-The Learning Academy
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1762 34 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6T 1B1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Operating Systems and Software: Google Docs
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, Database software, MS Office
Area of Specialization: Statistics, Reports and records, Invoices, Correspondence, Contracts
Technical Terminology: Business
Security and Safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The employees get the opportunities to grow and learn
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get the benefits of working in flexible hours
- The employees get free refreshments at work
- The employees get financial competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves benefits
Working for years, today, Shiksha – The Learning Academy has went from a small tutoring project in a basement to a well-known learning facility, in just a few years. The company is known to have vast and fast results as it understands that every child is different and therefore is learning differently. The company works with aiming to create a custom plan to graduate success.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!