New World Canada Immigration Services Inc. based in Surrey, BC, is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. New World Canada Immigration Services Inc. is known as of Western Canada’s largest suppliers of foreign workers to local, national and multinational businesses. We are known to work with an aim to always match the right candidate to the right job. Our company is known to provide a holistic solution to all matters relating to immigration services. The offices we have in Canada and India can arrange to take instructions from the sponsors in Canada, prepare the necessary documentation such as sponsorship declaration, accommodation certificate, work permits etc. Candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: New World Canada Immigration Services Inc.
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 8318 120 ST suite 403 Surrey, BCV3W 3N4
Job ID: 22060104
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: The candidate should have knowledge of Spreadsheet; MS Excel; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Electronic mail
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and sick leaves
New World Canada Immigration Services Inc. is in its three year of business. The company can proudly say that it has become an elite supplier of workers to its clients. Today, the company’s client base for workers stretches across from the globe. The company have successfully placed workers from every single continent in the world to employment in Canada.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, a fax or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8318 120 ST suite 403
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!