G&S Auto Care Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. G&S Auto Care Ltd. can be said as a collection of auto parts stores and repair shops, owned by a network of independent automotive parts warehouse distributors. Our Auto Value Parts Stores and Certified Service Centers are a part of the network of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc., one of the largest auto parts program groups in the world. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: G&S Auto Care Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc. also supervise other workers
- The candidate should be able to train other workers also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other document
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!