Beautywave School & Supply Inc based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. Beautywave School & Supply Inc is a well-known beauty school that works under strict guidelines with health authorities. We take clients only by appointments with giving a particular time to every individual client. In all, we are known to be committed to providing the best knowledge from basics as beginners and building towards advanced skills so you don’t feel lost. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Beautywave School & Supply Inc
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidate should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sen through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!