RS AVIATION CANADA based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. RS AVIATION CANADA is a leading manufacturer of in-flight disposable products with offices located in Ontario, Vancouver and China. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality products and services in a clean environment. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RS AVIATION CANADA
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.75 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!