Administrative Assistant | LMIA Approved
VINADES EN GROS METROPOLITAINE based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. VINADES EN GROS METROPOLITAINE is a distributor and processor of many types of meats including beef, chicken, Quail, Turkey. Our products range includes Hamburgers, Cold cuts and prepared meat ready for use. We strongly believe in delivering superior quality products and services for its customers and communities through leadership, teamwork. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Administrative assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: VINADES EN GROS METROPOLITAINE
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Montréal, QC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries, order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!