Gurprahb Tax and Accounting Services based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Gurprahb Tax and Accounting Services is one of the best accountancy and tax consultation farms of the town. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality service. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve our goals. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Administrative assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Gurprahb Tax and Accounting Services
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.05 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment, work in an organized way and also multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also accuracy
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory and also arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!