Domino’s Pizza based in Spruce Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Domino’s Pizza is an American multinational and multimillion pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960. We operated through approximately 15,000 stores in over 83 countries and 5,701 cities worldwide with the help of more than 13,500 employees. We were inducted into the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Administrative assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Domino’s Pizza
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.80 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: # 5 Spruce Village Way, suite 120, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 0B2
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic scheduler, Accounting software, Business diagram software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have specialization on correspondence, reports and records, contracts, statistics, financial statements, invoices and also charts, tables, graphs and diagrams
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers and also train other workers
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, compile data, statistics and other information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
# 5 Spruce Village Way, suite 120
Spruce Grove, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!