MKD Janitorial Services & Consulting Ltd. is a well-known chemical industry with over 20 years of expertise in the industry, and the people and resources to provide superior service. MKD doesn’t only work on products but it is also committed to the wellbeing of its staff, clients, the premises it cares for, and the environment. The company also takes care of the products purchased, their effectiveness, and also the methods it uses are all chosen to minimize harmful effects. MKD’s choices of chemicals and equipment are the prelude to well-established policies, procedures and training and shared responsibility. As of now, MKD Janitorial Services & Consulting Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Administrative Assistant from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have or don’t have a valid work permit in Canada, but stay in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: MKD Janitorial Services & Consulting Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.50 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: UNIT # 202 8338 120 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3N4
Shifts: To Be Determined
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-2 Years
Physical Requirements: To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to multitask
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidate should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- The candidate should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The employees give flexible working hours facilities and different types of jobs such as full-time, part-time, freelancing, internships etc
- The employees get properly quoted salaries according to their work, experience and position in the company.
MKD Janitorial Services & Consulting Ltd. is one of the top knowledge chemical companies in Canada known to be committed to creating immaculate and safe environments for building owners, tenants and clients.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!