Canadalin Consulting Inc. based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Officer. Canadain endeavors to establish exclusive international education programs for Chinese high schools that will enhance the international experience their students receive, provide domestic and overseas teacher training and provide students with a comprehensive and personalized international education experience. These products and services will help our clients reach their goals and excel on the international stage. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Evening, Shift, and Morning. This position of Administrative Officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Canadalin Consulting Inc.
Position: Administrative Officer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: Evening, Shift, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must need 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel; Valid driver’s license
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle a large workload
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of an establishment
- The candidate should be able to do administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to do oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Canadalin Consulting Inc. represents more than 100 of Canadian and American academic institutions to promote their enrolment including primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels. We find the best program for each student by analyzing the needs and goals of international students. We also provide high-quality international education resources and services to excellent Chinese high school students to help them get secure places at the top universities in North America.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!