PHARMASAVE HEALTH CENTRE based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Aide, pharmacy. PHARMASAVE HEALTH CENTRE is one of Canada’s leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers. Since being founded in 1981, we have focused on building a national platform of community based retail outlets designed to provide customers with exceptional service, products and advice. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PHARMASAVE HEALTH CENTRE
Position: Aide, pharmacy
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 32900 MARSHALL ROAD suite 300, Abbotsford, BC V2S 0C2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assist health care professionals, clean and maintain equipment, prepare and maintain equipment and supplies
- The candidates should be able to maintain supplies, maintain inventory of equipment, perform general clerical duties
- The candidates should be able to manage routine office functions including reception, telephone and booking appointments, order supplies and equipment, organize and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
- The candidates should be able to compound oral solutions, ointments and creams
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!