Air Tindi Ltd. based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Aircraft maintenance engineer (AME). Air Tindi Ltd. is a renowned aviation company offering a range of air transportation services. Our fleet of aircraft, including turboprops and helicopters, is operated by experienced pilots and supported by dedicated maintenance teams. We serve remote communities, mining operations, government agencies, and various industries with scheduled flights, charters, medevac services, and aerial surveys. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Air Tindi Ltd.
Position: Aircraft maintenance engineer (AME)
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $40.00 to $55.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 140 to 155 hours per month
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates will get a dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits
- The candidates will get long-term care insurance, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- The candidates will get free parking, on-site recreation and activities, learning/training paid by the employer, team-building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!